Happy School Holiday, Kids!


Hey hey...

What's up everybody?

 It's been a week into school holiday. How're you celebrating your holiday, kids? I hope that you'll have some fun and do something worthwhile and not just dilly dallying all day. Because as you'll soon notice, school holiday doesn't last as long as you want them to. If you don't keep your eyes open, next week could be the last week of school holiday, and then you'd feel as if you're on the edge of something, as you don't want to go to school too soon. I know of this experience first hand, kids. I know what it feels like of not wanting to go to school. Especially, when you're in boarding school. Man, how I wish I was in daily school like the rest of them. But, I survived well. Haha.

Since my mom is a grandmother, when school holiday comes, our house automatically becomes holiday destination if you have no other places or activities planned. I don't mind. I love having them around. Adjusting to the amount of people I have at home is still something I'm working on. As you'll soon find out, I'm the youngest in my siblings. Therefore, I'm pretty awkward when it comes to kids grinding out to me, trying to catch my attention since before they were born, I'm the one who's doing that, to my parents and older siblings. I'm telling you, that is hard. I can't settle into it. I don't know how. I'm still asking my mom to help me out when my nieces get too attached to me.

Again. Hahahaha.

I am not kidding you, guys.

Anyways, that's it for tonight. Sleep tight!

Toodles. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aunt's note: 8th May 2023

A little note.