Note for friends :)


dear friends,
i miss you and us
here's a song for you
called If I Die Before You
by Ludwig Goransson

the song is supposed to be for lover/spouse
but i don't care
be my friend? *love


and yes, 
i do see our friendship a lot like community
less sleeping around, 
but pretty much the same

Sing it! If I Die Before You

*Intro
If I fall, would you take my car back?
If I fail, would you know what is best?

Be my friend, be my love
Follow me to get lost,
All the time
If I die, will you cry on my eye, little boy?

We could live in a house with two kids,
You and me, diamond ring,
We would do our own thing

Be my friend, be my love
Follow me to get lost,
All the time,
If i die, will you cry on my eye, little boy?

*chorus
Come here, don't think
Don't stop, open up
Believin' in a space where you feel free
It's just another race for you and me,
Let's fall in love

Repeat *Intro


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aunt's note: 8th May 2023

A little note.