2019 Update


So, uhh... I started writing in a journal recently. Stuff that I wrote in there ranges from daily thoughts, notification of death of immediate family members, and my nightmares. It's not a routine thing, I just write when I feel like I want to be able to recall stuff when I needed and I kind of decide as I go what I want to put it. Not everything end up in the journal. Some private stuff just end up in my brain so no one can access it, not even me especially I'm such a forgetful person.

I wish I could remember something meaningful about myself for the past 29 years, but truth be told, I can't remember any. Sounds sad, but that could mean I just don't care that much about what happens to me, except for some really messed up stuff. Hahah that sounds exactly like me! Remembering all the stupid crap and forgetting all the good ones.

Anyway, I'm 30 this year people. Too old for sappy emotional shit. I'm gonna be more honest and try to write more. Not that anyone cares.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aunt's note: 8th May 2023

A little note.