10 things that scares me

 Hi!

I've been thinking to do 10 things posts that I'll update here once a week so I'll be posting four times in a month. The reason behind this are to keep my blog active, to keep me be more responsible in posting for making that promise to you guys, and to make sure I'm keeping these neurons in use. I've noticed that I tend to delete things that may seem unimportant to me, but are important to someone else. And thus, they may feel sad that I forgot things about them. I hope by keeping my brain more active, I would retain more information. 

So, today's post is about 10 things that scares me. Let's go through the list. 

1) Bears

This is a legimitate fear as bears can run really fast. And those teeth can chomp me and unalive me quite quick. 

2) Die by suffocation

This would be an absolute fear for me. Lacking oxygen is scary enough, but asphyxiation? Dude, that'd be one of the most terrible way to go.

3) Open water

Creatures of the deep are no joke. The sheer size of it, the darkness of deep ocean, and water pressure are definitely putting open water into my no-go zone. I won't go there even if you pay me. 

4) Extremists

Most people are mellow enough, but let's be honest there are groups of people that I would not want to come across. Extremists of different backgrounds scares me. It doesn't matter what religion or beliefs, I would be extremely careful not to be consciously mingling with them. 

5) Cults

Since I've been watching lots of documentaries about cults, reading about them, it is safe to say cults is something I'm actively avoiding. Sometimes, when I watch documentaries about them, I keep thinking "how gullible are they?" but you know things can happen. 

Now let's get into food.

6) Surstromming

It's a type of fermented food. The sheer smell of it can cause people to vomit. So, yeah I would want to steer clear from this.

Books

7) Don't read kind of books

So, these kind of books exists. Example, Codex Gigas and Malleus Maleficarum. Not saying that I can understand what it wrote, but because I don't understand it scares me even more. I know there are many more examples but those are the only books I can name at this time. 

8) Being 50 and realizing I have wasted my time.

9) Losing my mom.

10) Hell, nuff said. 

If you read this, do share with me things that scares you. Could be anything. 

Thanks for reading this time guys. Goodbye! See you on friday. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aunt's note: 8th May 2023

A little note.