Woaaa!!


Hey everybody!

First off, I want to congratulate all STPM students. You guys survived Form 6! That is just so cool. When I was 18, I don't have the guts to take Form 6. I know I'd sucked, or worse, fails miserably. So, I gambled and I went to Matriculation College instead. What a dumb move. Literally. My graduation CGPA for college was barely enough to continue into uni, and somehow after applying for countless (eh, just 8) I got UMS! And the rest is like what they say, 'the rest is history'.

One thing though. What you got right now (if the result is bad) is not the final result you could get. There's always room for improvement. Trust me. I know it and learned it the hard way. You could always get back on the horse, and throttle forward. I know you might get the dump courses if your result is quite low, but so what? You did something for yourself, and that's what should make you proud. What happens next is entirely up to you. Be brave. Make mistakes. Then and only then will you learn of choices, good and bad.

Till next time, partners in crime ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aunt's note: 8th May 2023

A little note.