Hi.. I know I missed to post on friday, I'm sorry about that. A bit about me, I'm born and bred in a small country in Southeast Asia, Malaysia. I came from a small town in Selangor. Being a small asian person, with a great distance away from America, UK, and the west in general, I cannot help but being fascinated with the many things that came out of the west. One of the things that fascinates me is humans there. We are of the same species, yet it seems the crimes committed in the west are sometimes far more egregious than I could have ever expected. One of those crimes is of Jeffery Epstein. I'm currently reading stories written by one of the victims, Virginia Roberts. If the stories are to be believed, I feel extremely sorry for Ms Roberts for having gone through them. Underage and taken advantages of by adults around her, using her body and compensating her with money when she could not have possibly understood the effects of it at her tender age. I'm halfway thr...
sebenarnya kan, aku tak kisah pun single. but i have to admit, it's nice to have someone fuss over you when you're sick. sekarang aku tengah demam, aku kena jaga diri sendiri punya makan, aku sendiri punya ubat. haha bukan komplen, cuma ni pemerhatian aku je.
Fellow friends. I apologize. I've deleted all of my old posts. As they no longer relevant and does not portray me or my views well. Old mistakes are memories made. However, they are mine to keep and be remembered the way I so choose. Good life begins at 25. Hopefully.
Comments