No title

 Just venting a little here.

I love making food. Truly, I do. Making them, plating them, eating them. I love them all. 

But there are just moments in my life where I just cannot be bothered to cook. And today is one of them. I feel like cleaning the kitchen is okay, but to cook? Honestly, I'm feeling a little drained of being cooped up in the house, cleaning, cooking, cleaning again, other house chores, and it just doesn't end. And the expectation is, I have to clean, cook, clean, cook, clean, cook, clean, cook, and I see no end to it to be honest. 

I like cooking when I get input of what to make, being with me in the kitchen as a way of supporting me, and cleaning in turns. And there are days, I just want to order in. Just to feel like I get to skip cooking for a day. I know I order in before, but yeah, I don't know man. I can't say it, cause I feel like it's wrong.

I know I get allowance every month, but man... I do feel it. The burn is here, not sure if it's a burnout yet. But I hope it's not. 

Hmm, I am grateful. I just hope that my life would be a bit more interesting by now. 

Well, here's for 29th March 2023.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aunt's note: 8th May 2023

A little note.